|Lakelovers, part of the Sykes Cottages family are now adding their newest Housekeeping Administrator to their dedicated Managed Services and Housekeeping function at their Ambleside offices.
Established in 1977 and with the largest collection of luxury properties in the Lakes, Lakelovers Lake District Cottages are proud to offer the best in self-catering holidays across the most popular regions of the Lakes. We are lucky to boast some of the very finest holiday cottages in the Lakes. Our collection of over 500 properties has been thoughtfully hand-picked by our expert team, with you in mind. With over 40 years of experience, we pride ourselves on a reputation for unique and stylish cottages to rent in the very best locations across the Lake District.
In preparation for our busiest periods in our holiday calendar, we are now seeking a dedicated Housekeeping Administrator to provide key operational support function with a focus on high customer satisfaction through the arranging and supervising of service standards, development and improvement of operating procedures, and implementation of new business initiative.
Working for our core customer groups (holidaymakers and property owners), customer service delivery is central to the approach adopted for improving customer advocacy, the resolution of customer complaints and owner management.
Our latest Housekeeping Administrator will have the following key skills:
• PERSONALITY: disciplined and results-orientated, a learned and practical individual with a methodical approach to your workload, a good team player but equally happy working on your own initiative
• PERSONAL SITUATION: must have a flexible approach to working days and times to cater to the variations in customer demand and business operation. Occasional travel may be necessary so a full clean driving licence is required
• SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS: a good planner, communicator and relationship builder with an eye for detail.
• COMPUTER SKILLS: good knowledge of Microsoft Exel, Word and Outlook but support and training available on our in house systems
• LITERACY & NUMERACY: must be a competent written communicator with the ability to perform basic data entry tasks
|As our newest Housekeeping Administrator, you will be accountable for the following:
• Managing and publishing the cleaning rota’s, and daily checking on last minute bookings
• Managing and publishing the linen report
• Updating Enterprise as necessary
• Management of the Housekeeping Office 365 and Enterprise Managed Services Mailboxes
• Administering purchase orders for the accounts department
• Management of lost property items
• Management of all post and mail
• Management of stationary items
• Responding to owner and holidaymaker queries regarding our housekeeping service
• Carrying out regular, planned checks of properties and accurately recording findings
• Build and maintain strong relationships with the cleaning and checking team and with all of our customers
• Undertake any reasonable additional tasks or duties as directed by the Housekeeping Manager or Senior Leadership Team
• Comply with all health & safety, company and legislative policies applicable to the organisation, department or operating environment
Please note: The working hours for this position are 40 hours per week with Sunday and and additional 1 weekday off on a flexible basis