|As our newest Commercial Finance Manager, you will be responsible for supporting our commercial business decisions through provision or accurate and timely information.
You will further be responsible for the following:
• Provide commercial analysis and challenge to all areas of the business with a focus on Trade and Marketing.
• Support ad hoc strategic projects that aim to unlock future growth potential in the business.
• Support and challenge business decisions through the provision of accurate and timely information / analysis.
• Support delivery of reforecasts and the annual budget.
• Challenge budget holders to deliver against plans, identifying and highlighting areas of risk and opportunities.
• Proactively improve reporting and finance functionality through automation and modification.
• Develop and maintain appropriate operational KPIs to ensure business-wide engagement of OKRs.
• Prepare relevant supplementary schedules and analysis for monthly reporting / board packs.
• Produce daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc management reporting.
• Support a seamless co-ordination between commercial, accounting, processes, integration and M&A areas.
• Support and develop both the finance and wider business teams.